Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My "Heart" to Blogland




Greg and me at a Cards game this summer - box seats even.  It was AWESOME!!!

My cold has been put on "hold".  I'm hoping it stays that way until after our BIG fall party this coming Friday.  I'm stressed and excited all at the same time.  I will try and blog about it later.

Today I'm suppose to post a recipe but I don't want to.  I just want to write.  It's another Wednesday and the feelings of last Wednesday crept back in a bit.  But true to form, Someone was listening.  This time the answers came in blogland.

Can I tell you how much I love blogland?  I REALLY love it.  I have come across people who I don't even know who have written things on several occasions that have lifted my spirits.  I love checking in on old friends and seeing that they continue to be the amazing and awesome people they were when I was in their life in person.  I love that I can sit and have an "audience" for my feelings when I feel like it.  I love being inspired by beautiful things that other women create.

In so many ways blogland fills a void that is sadly growing larger and larger in today's society.  It has given women a voice at a critical time when we seem pulled further apart and yet so badly need one another.  It often allows me to see what the women I interact with on a regular basis are really feeling.  My one sadness is that we can't seem to express that to each other's faces.  Blogland at least allows it to still happen on some level.

And so my sweet readers, thank you for stopping by.  Thank you to all you ladies who don't even know me or I you.  Thank you for sharing yourselves with Mr. Cyber so that Mrs. Tilton can feel connected, understood, and supported. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

5 comments:

Suze said...

I'm glad your cold figured out that you were just going to kick its butt anyway and high-tailed it outta here!

Also, I totally feel ya on the blog thing. Sometimes it frustrates me that I feel the most support some days in my blog comments! but then I realize it's just another way to relate. And I love it. Can you view my blog yet, I wonder.

Kendra said...

Hey megz!! I love catching up on your blog:) You always nail it on the head!! It's times like these that I really miss you guys! We will have to get together again as soon as we can back in the States! Your trip to Costa Rica looked amazing as well!!!! Tell Greg I'm sorry about the sunburn! Also, last but not least I l.O.V.E. your calendar wall!! you are my hero:) Keep up the new blogging style- I love hearing from you more often and we need to chat soon! hope you are doing well. Love you all!!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Yay! Megan I found your blog! I love your family picture at the top. It is fun to see the pictures of your trip to Costa Rica. Looked like so much fun.

emily said...

well we love you and we thank you. seriously. :)

Britt said...

Yours is one of the blogs I still keep up with. Maybe I'll get back into the swing of writing this year. :)