Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Seriously!!~









Here's the truth.  My little Jack can bring out the worst and best in me.  He has ONE volume - LOUD!!!  We would seriously be retired and living in our dream home at this moment if we got a dollar for every time we tell him to lower the volume.  It comes in handy when you are trying to locate him in a crowd but is not the apple of my eye (or should I say ear)  in the early am.  It's been suggested I get his hearing tested but after the little whisper test I just did, I think we are good to go.

He is feisty and bossy.  The word obedient on the first asking is not in his vocabulary.  I have always "joked" that if anyone/thing will make me drink someday, it's him.

However, he is as funny as all get out and I know will keep me laughing for years to come.  He was recently being watched by a friend of mine and she related what he did while there.  Cracks me up!

*Alyssa (who is 3) had been put in timeout for pushing Christian and this was the conversation she and Jack had:

Jack:  "Alyssa, you need to say your sorry to Christian."
Alyssa, looking a bit confused: "I can't, I'm in timeout."
Jack: "When you get out of timeout you need to say your sorry."
Alyssa, hesitantly replied: "OK"
Jack, pointing a finger at her: "Rock On!"

I don't know where the kid gets it but I'm sure glad he's got it.

3 comments:

emily said...

oh my, megs, he is just scrumptious! seriously. he looks and sounds adorable. and feisty, too. :) love it! wish we were close and i knew him better - and saw his mom more. :)

Suze said...

Me too- he's already so awesome. I can't wait to see what he grows into!

r.l.secor said...

aHhhh jACK!

:)