oh, oh, oh! i loved all the updates and pictures. jack, jack is a babe, ellie is still adorable, greg has some long hair, and you look fab-o. yea!
Hi Megan! Would you email me your parents' phone number? Even better call, since I don't have internet access where I'm staying at. My email is evbuck@msn.com and phone is 210-248-8062. Thanks!
Everybody looks GREAT! Loved the update. FINALLY!!!!!!!
Love your updates!!! :) Your children are so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh, oh, oh! i loved all the updates and pictures. jack, jack is a babe, ellie is still adorable, greg has some long hair, and you look fab-o. yea!
Hi Megan! Would you email me your parents' phone number? Even better call, since I don't have internet access where I'm staying at. My email is evbuck@msn.com and phone is 210-248-8062. Thanks!
Everybody looks GREAT! Loved the update. FINALLY!!!!!!!
Love your updates!!! :) Your children are so cute!
Post a Comment