Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jumpoline















Our neighbors have a trampoline in their back yard that Ellie asks to jump on just about every day. It has been great weather here lately, so I have obliged. The scene was so perfect one day that I ran in to get my camera to catch the moment. I wanted to remember this day forever and I hope I can with some of these images. The joy on her face as she jumped and played with the combination of the sun glinting of her beautiful flying red hair was priceless to me. I love her so much.

Ellie never ceases to amaze me with her creativity in naming things. She came up with calling it a "Jumpoline" all on her own. I have to agree with her in the fact that a jumpoline is a much better description than a trampoline.

3 comments:

Britt said...

That cracks me up. She and Luke would hav such a great time together. He loves the "jumpoline" at his grandma's neighbors house.

Yvonne said...

What a great name, Jumpoline! :) She does look super happy (and as always, super adorable!!!)

Elisa said...

Fun, fun, fun!