Sunday, April 20, 2008

Handsome Jack Jack!




I know I'm extremely bias, but this is about the most handsome little 12 week old I've ever seen. It is so amazing to me how much I love this little guy after such a short time of having him in my life.

Other than not sleeping through the night yet, he is a great baby. He is so happy most of the time and his smile and coos melt my heart. I love my little Jack Jack!!

7 comments:

marisa said...

I definitely AGREE! If he wants an older woman someday, I have 3 beautiful ones that will be available!

erinmalia said...

he is adorable! we should get him and rhett together; they'd be friends, i'm sure.

marlene said...

He's really, really cute---and looks a lot more like his sister now. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere.

Becky said...

Oh, Meg he is so adorable! I know he is probably keeping you really busy, but welcome back to regular blogging! It was so great to see some updates!

Britt said...

Megan,
He is so cute! Very handsome-- he and Jane could have ridiculously cute kids!!! :) Not that I'm biased, either.

Yvonne said...

He IS very handsome! :)

Elisa said...

So cute!