She came to Kansas City to take care of her brothers 5 kids while he and his wife took some much needed R&R. Between the two of us we had 8 kids. CRAZY is really the only word to describe it. We at least had each other and I really enjoyed spending time with her. I have really missed the companionship of good friends since moving here to Missouri and so I needed that time more that she probably realizes. You know a friend is a true one if you can have a good time just doing the mundane things of life together. Thanks Meg for a great few days.
A much added bonus was that our two little girls got to play together and get to know one another. Gracie is a doll. It took her and Ellie awhile to figure out they could actually play together, but they were running around having a great time by the end. Isn't Gracie just a beauty? Love the two of them together.
1 comment:
I remember meeting this Megan in Utah I think. Time flies! The kids look so cute together. Looks like you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment