Saturday, March 05, 2011

The Best VRV Ever!

So we made another Vlog.  It was fun again and we only took 1 take.  We also cut the time down quite a bit. 

Hope you all like it!  I will blog this week for sure so you don't all have to just watch us.  Go here to hear what we are responding to.

2 comments:

emily said...

i like you guys.

it's fun watching and listening to you and greg. keep it up. :)

Sandra said...

Ok, I just found this silly vlog. You guys crack me up. I really don't see you two together much. Mostly just one at a time or at church. You're cute.

But, I am laughing about the teleprompter thing. I was always told, growing up, that it was a bullet-proof shield too. So a few years ago, like maybe two, a said to my mom, "Remember when you used to tell me that that was a sheild?" And she said, "Well, isn't it?" My mother is in her seventies and she has lived her entire life truly thinking that. So, I can totally relate to the misguided youth scenerio. I think I've done a pretty good job of figuring out what is and what isn't though. Go figure!