I would never consider myself a person who knows much about music. I can read music. I like a lot of different types of music. I appreciate really good talent. If I had to pick one type of music it would be country.
A few weeks ago I was listening to NPR and they were interviewing this lady. SHE IS AMAZING!!!!! I love her voice and her sound. Hard to believe she is only 21. The interview was so interesting. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders. I mean anyone who can sport fake eyelashes like that is a.o.k. in my book. She can belt it and I can't wait to hear more of her in the years to come. The one thing I love about singing is it eliminates any accent. To hear her talk she sounds like she stepped right out of "My Fair Lady". But she also could definitely hold her own with Ms. Eliza Doolittle's singing ability.

1 comment:
oh yes! I ♥ Adele
Post a Comment