Have you ever gotten news that just makes you smile from ear to ear? That literally makes your day?
I got some yesterday. Unfortunately for you, I can't disclose what it is since it's not my news to share. It had me so happy yesterday I wanted to tell everyone but just couldn't. It's news that is so unexpected yet so welcomed at the same time. It's news that will change the world. In a good way. I can't think of anything better then that. In fact it's going to keep me smiling for weeks. So happy, so glad, so excited!
In not so happy news, Snorpy is a bit under the weather. If fact we all are. It's never fun when your babies are sick. Except for they cuddle more and that does make me happy.
1 comment:
you kidding me? how can you say something like this and yet not reveal. so not fair megs. :)
are you ever gonna share what it is? will i ever know? but whatever it is i'm glad it's making you so happy.
bummer about sick kids. we've got that going around here, too. i hate it. 'specially now that i get to get up 3 times at night to feed one of the sickies. :(
Post a Comment