Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our 1st VRV

So Greg and I did something that was SO fun last Friday.  We created a Vlog.  As is evident from my sidebar, I'm a faithful follower of Nie Nie and her sister CJane.  This year CJane started doing a Vlog every Friday where she talks about how her blogging was for the week.  For some reason last week after watching it I just kept chuckling everytime I thought about it.  I found it really funny.  I decided that Greg and I should respond to her Vlog with a Vlog of our own.  We had THE BEST TIME making it.  We are going to make it a weekly thing.  So come back and check out our weekly installments of the VRV - Vlog Response to the Vlog.

Here is a link to the CJane Vlog.  You do need to watch it for ours to make sense.



AND.... here is ours.

PS - It's a bit long, but it's are first one so we will get better.

5 comments:

Amie Orton said...

okay so i'm not done watching it yet, but i'm laughing. You guys ?AAAND you look beautiful Meg. MEg? I like it. Goign to go finish watching, my internet is slllow so that is why i'm commenting before I'm done. So funny!

Amie Orton said...

Sorry it deleted part of my comment. You guys are so funny is the completed sentence.

Suze said...

Sandra D?!? Impressive! ;)

emily said...

oh i love you guys! so fun and beautiful. i was smiling the whole time. i really enjoyed it. :)

i'm glad greg doesn't have cleavage, either. :)

r.l.secor said...

ok me too - smiling the whole time. You guys are cute - I like seeing how you interact together without outside peoples influences. You remind me sorta of Helen Hunt and Paul Risner?sp - you know MAD ABOUT YOU - except that Greg is way smarter than Paul. I think you seem happier and more confident here. I think you write very interesting things - you are a deep thinker and a deep feeler so that does narrow down your audience a little. Now I do feel like I need to catch up on Nie Nie but thats prob not happening!