Sunday, May 02, 2010

Things I Fear

1. Sharks
2. Flesh eating bacteria
3. Ignorance
4. Atomic warfare
5. Insomnia
6. Sexual Assault
7. Mice
8. Breastfeeding
9. Airplanes
10. Abandonment
11. Going blind
12. Loosing my front teeth
13. Disappointing those I love
14. Being unprepared
15. Paper cuts
16. Snakes
17. My kids hating me
18. Cleaning my house
19. Tests
20. Missionary work
21. Losing a loved one
22. Bandaids
23. Singing a solo
24. Asking people for money
25. Being 300 lbs.
26. The end of the world - as we know it
27. My ability to live what I preach
28. Flipflops
29. Tattoos
30. Car accidents
31. Infidelity
32. Lonliness
33. Home improvement projects
34. Earthquakes 
35. Organizing
36. Gardening
37. Looking stupid
38. Terminal illness
39. Being forgotten
40. Sharing half eaten food
41. Alzhiemers
42. God
43. Tornadoes
44. My house catching on fire
45. Death
46. Not having food
47. Myself

3 comments:

emily said...

a very interesting list megs.

but i do have to comment on one: flip-flops (of course i would have to say something! :)

why flip-flops?

Kim Chapman said...

I would add frogs to mine. I know weird, but don't get me started!

marisa said...

I WILL NEVER forget our mouse incident in Sinai....aahhh, but what a great memory!