Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun Meg Fact

So since this years word is "documentation" I need to make sure that I document about this Mother's Day.

It was a great day.  I got a 3 1/2 hours nap that made me realize that sleep will be part of my life again - someday.  It was glorious.

But even more exciting than my nap was my gift.  It's got to be the best one yet.  Many may not know that I am a tennis lover.  I LOVE TO WATCH TENNIS!!!  LOVE IT!  Can I play it, no.  But I would have to say it is my favorite sport.  Since my husband is so awesome he capitalized on this little fact about me.  For my gift he got me a pink tennis racket and balls as well as tickets to a St. Louis Aces tennis match between Lindsey Davenport and Venus Williams.  How awesome is that?  Totally excited and can't wait.

Since it's been raining and I have a wee back injury right now, I haven't had a chance to hit some balls, but the time is soon.

In case your wondering, my favorite player is HIM.  I so want one of his hats.

2 comments:

emily said...

i had no idea. :) i don't really love to watch tennis, but i do like it. i really like to play, too. we'll have to play sometime!

score for greg - what an awesome mothers' day gift! honestly, he needs to teach ben a thing or two. :)

Britt said...

Fun! I love tennis (not watching as much as TRYING to play...not very good, but it's fun-- I just have to convince that we have to keep playing to get past the "chasing balls" phase.) Way to go, Greg!