and a cute little elf he is! i couldn't see the second picture of him when i was talking to you. but now that i see, wow, he looks like a tilton! and that's a very, very good thing.
Hooray! I'm glad he arrived early enough to be able to enjoy Christmas in a few weeks. I love his name-- classic and dignified-- and he the first person I thought of when I saw him was Greg's mom. He's so cute and looks like he belongs!
Congrats to you all. You certainly kept this pregnancy under wraps. Such a Megan thing to do... At any rate, he is certainly adorable and you (megan) look great. Sure that you will have a busy, joyful Christmas. Hope recovery is kind. Post more photos when you get a chance.
Congrats guys!!! I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who didn't even know you were expecting! Hope you are recovering well. He is beautiful. Looks just like your other kiddos!!!
wow!!! i had no idea you were pregnant or even had a 3rd child until today! i guess i haven't looked at blogs for awhile. congrats--hope it all went well.
14 comments:
holy cow! I didn't even know you were preggers! Congrats! He is a cutie. Have a merry Christmas.
Congratulations!!!! :-)
and a cute little elf he is! i couldn't see the second picture of him when i was talking to you. but now that i see, wow, he looks like a tilton! and that's a very, very good thing.
congrats megs and greg!
congrats tiltons! i love his name--it's beautiful.
Wahoo! He's a cutie. You've got his head covered there, though - is he a red head? Congrats! I hope you all are doing well.
By the way, I can't tell you how jealous I am that you've had your baby. I've still got a couple weeks to go!
Hooray! I'm glad he arrived early enough to be able to enjoy Christmas in a few weeks. I love his name-- classic and dignified-- and he the first person I thought of when I saw him was Greg's mom. He's so cute and looks like he belongs!
That was Ethan's mom, by the way!
Congrats to you all. You certainly kept this pregnancy under wraps. Such a Megan thing to do... At any rate, he is certainly adorable and you (megan) look great. Sure that you will have a busy, joyful Christmas. Hope recovery is kind. Post more photos when you get a chance.
i have been waiting and wondering and wondering...
OH I LOVE that. li'l Christian. He already looks like Ellie to me.
Merry Christmas!
Amie
Congratulations! What a sweetie! And that family pic at the hospital is beautiful! And you look so great!
I was leaving a note for you to send me your address so I can mail you a Christmas card, but only do it if you get around to it!
anneandmattj@hotmail.com
He's cute! He looks like a Tilton! Congratulations! Glad you are both doing well. Let us know if you need anything. We will be around for Christmas.
He is adorable!! Definitely has the Tilton look. Congrats!! Let me know if there is anything you guys need.
Congrats guys!!! I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who didn't even know you were expecting! Hope you are recovering well. He is beautiful. Looks just like your other kiddos!!!
wow!!! i had no idea you were pregnant or even had a 3rd child until today! i guess i haven't looked at blogs for awhile. congrats--hope it all went well.
Post a Comment