Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pity Party Over

(No child was harmed for the sake of this picture. The "black-eye" is make-up she put on herself and I don't remember why she was upset" - the girl is all drama - I wonder where she gets that from?)

I knew I would feel this way after a good nights rest. The pain of a few days ago was gone after one night and I am feeling much better. The positive thing is that new insight has come and now I get to make sure I apply it in my life. I think that's why we often have those moments in our lives. They are the only way we learn lessons that will be important down the road.

My mom came today for the upcoming festivities. I love having her here. My kids love her and Greg loves her. I can't tell you how glad I am that my children and husband adore my mother. She is such an awesome lady, I don't know how one couldn't. I am currently listening to her and Ellie talking in bed upstairs. Ellie always sleeps with her when she comes. She'll get the boot next week when my dad comes. She will be disappointed. The tragedies of childhood.

Happy turkey prepping! Will post again soon!

1 comment:

colleen said...

I just read your "Hard Day" post and I want to send my love, even though it seems like you're feeling better now. It boggles me how some days can seem so dark and hard, and then it can be taken away, sometimes quickly. You're a great woman, Chamme-nim!