Monday, October 06, 2008

Oh Brother

Today while in Walmart Ellie saw this guy

on a poster and declared, "Mommy, I like him!"

After taking a double take, a few things ran quickly through my head:

1. You are way too young to start this.

2. I agree that he is very cute.

3. Thank heavens you seem to already like boys!! (a sad but very real feeling for a mom in this day and age.)

5 comments:

emily said...

yes, she's way too young. but he's hot, so that's good. :)

who is he?

erinmalia said...

i wonder what she meant by that? did you ask her? and i'm with em...who is he?

Meg said...

He is Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. A hot new band amoung tweens

Kerri said...

Obviously erinmalia must not have a 10 year old girl! I am so happy that you're posting again!

Terri_B said...

He is the one that Lainey is crushin on! Aren't they so cute! Their music ain't bad either.