Greg and Jack waiting - aren't they adorable!
Once they were home we headed up to Breckenridge, Colorado to spend a week in a great house doing tons of fun things as a family. We had a great time. I know Ellie was so happy to be with her cousins. She just sobbed when they started leaving.
Our "humble" abode.
Some of the beautiful scenery on our bike ride from Vail to Breckenridge
Our Sunday brunch feast prepared by Ben - yummo!
The ever so talented Morgan who decorated this cake for our Birthday extravaganza.
It's only fitting that THE arm wrestling champion of the world (that's right - world) prepared our BBQ feast.
A big brown bear enjoyed our festivities as well. I actually saw him the night this happened, but didn't have my camera.
The gang rock climbing.
Aunt Terri holding Jack-o
Ellie loved the trail ride we went on. This child has no fear of these big beasts. Funny thing when you think she screams in hysterics when an ant is on her. Will never get that!
Our cute family.
The beautiful David Tilton Family girls
So in love - Doug and Tiff.
Grandpa and Jack
Ellie, Uncle Ben, and Tyson
The girls and the kids - minus Ethan. Hey, 5 out of 6 is good.
Later.
6 comments:
yeah, such wonderful pictures and adventures. thanks for sharing. the one of your family - just the 4 or you - is so beautiful. i love it!
miss you all!
little jack is adorable! i'm jealous of your trips to CO and WA. such beautiful places.
What a great trip! I am jealous you got to see the Weavers. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. Hope all goes well.
p.s. the girl holding the b-day cake (morgan?) looks a little like aubs. :)
That's funny Em, their personalities could not be more different.
I'm not quite sure what Dawn was thinking of my cousin - I said wedding, not funeral.
I wondered where you off to...however if you had looked at my blog it would have looked like I was off on some great trip too...but no I was just home! Hope all is well, we need to catch up one of these days on the phone.
Post a Comment