So there are times where I get a bit too drawn into my blogging. Tonight I was reading a blog and didn't notice that Greg and Ellie were waiting for me on the couch to read scriptures. What I did finally hear was Greg telling me that I had to go to Time Out because Ellie had counted to 3 and I hadn't come to the couch yet. So off I went.
It wasn't long until I heard the pitter patter of little feet and heard a very firm, "Listen" come out of Ellie's mouth (can you tell what I always say to her when I go to get her out of Time Out). But the real lesson came right after it when she said, "Loves?" and threw her arms out for a hug.
Isn't that the response we should always give when others are in Time Out? What a better world we would live in if it was.
2 comments:
that's awesome. i can't believe they put you in time out!
that's probably the reason for kids - they make it a better world. too bad i forget that all too often.
Post a Comment