So I have signed up to take an online photography class. I have always wanted to learn more about photography and paying money to learn has finally motivated me to do it.
I have learned a TON by just reading our cameras manual and then completing the assignment given. We just have a Canon A510 Powershot, but it can do much more than I ever thought it could. It will be a good learning camera for me.
So our first assignment was to take stills of an object (not a person) and play around using different settings. I'm still a little in the dark on how the settings work together, but I'm sure I will get it as time goes on. Here is a sample of my 3 favorites. For those of you who frequent the Foodees blog, this recipe will appear soon. It's one of my favorites.
So which one do you like the best?
11 comments:
so fun that you are doing that! good for you, megs. the photos look great - i can't wait for the recipe. :)
i'll vote for #3.
keep posting your "assignments" please. i would love to see them.
first, how cool is an online photography course! good for you. and i'm with em, my fave is #3. i look forward to seeing more!
ben voted for #2.
I like #3 too!
Meggie!! It's me Terri! I've been checking in on you... Check out our blog at bastowjrs.blogspot.com
My favorite pic... #3!
Megan, thanks so much for the sweet comment. So yes, I have been lurking on your blog for a few months now... I had misplaced your Christmas letter (with the blog address), but recently found it. I am so excited to be able to check in on you, and see what you and your family are up to!! Your family is so sweet! Ellie is a cute as a button! Thanks for inspiring me to start a blog! It's gonna be so much fun!
Love and Hugs,
Terri
I meant as cute as a button!
Oh yeah, and I LOVE FOODEES!!!!!!!!! I have tried so many new receipes from there!
Thanks!
Taco soup.... YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
and since terri_b loves the foodees, i love her! yeah!
Cool! I like #1 and #3. Good on ya!
#3! Are you all loving your new home and all settled in now? I'd love to hear from you. Can you believe it was a year ago that we were taking pictures of the kids down by the lake? What is Ellie going to be this year?
I like #3 the bestest. Looks yummy.
Post a Comment