You know it's time to blog again when you start getting emails from your friends wondering if you are still alive. Rest assured, I am, but I have been busy. I will fill you all in later on what has kept me away. For now I'm going to answer a tag I received awhile back - here goes.
1. Were you named after anyone? I think I was named after an artist my mom saw. My middle name is my grandmother's middle name, so I guess her too.
2. When was the last time your cried? Yesterday. My mom left after visiting for over 2 weeks - I wasn't ready to let her go yet.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Not really.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
.5. Do you have kids? Yep - 1
.6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I think so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? All the time.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? Been there, done that, moving on.......
10. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms - I don't think I could pick anything more sugary.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never
12. Do you think you are strong? My legs are powerful instruments, but my arms leave much to be desired.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Roasted Almond fudge from the BYU creamery or anything chocolate
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? If they look like they would be a fun friend.
15. Red or Pink? It really depends.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I'm not going there right now.
17. What do you miss the most? Right now, my mom and Michigan.
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Light green pants and Greg's blue and yellow flipflops (I hate flipflops, but they were the only thing available to go outside a minute ago).
19. What was the last thing that you ate? Some homemade wheat bread my mom taught me to make yesterday.
20. What are you listening to right now? "Ring of fire" by Johnny Cash on a commercial - great song to listen to in the last stage of labor.
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
22. Favorite smells? Greg
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
24. Favorite sports to watch: Tennis - although I don't play.
25. Hair color? Light blonde
26. Eye Color? Hazel.
27. Do you wear contacts? Never have and probably never will. I'm a definite glasses girl.
28. Favorite foods? Shrimp Scampi at the Grand Lux in Chicago.
29. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
30. Last movie you watched? Bits and pieces of "Chicken Run".
31. What color shirt are you wearing? Light pink
32. Summer or winter? WINTER.
33. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
34. Favorite desserts? My grandma Kinsey's cherry pie.
35. What book are you reading right now? I'm waiting for "New Moon" since I just finished "Twilight".
36. What is on your mouse pad? The Dell logo.
37. What did you watch on TV last night? "What Not to Wear" on TLC as I faded in and out of consciousness.
38. Favorite sound? Ellie laughing and nothing at all.
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
40. What is the farthest you have been from home? New Zealand.
41. Do you have a special talent? Not really.
42. Where were you born? San Mateo, CA
43. What superpower would you like? To read others minds, although I would want to be able to be selective.
There you have it - nothing earth shattering. Hope you like it though.
2 comments:
i love it megs, thanks! but i just can't get over the fact that not only do you dislike flipflops, you "hate" them! sheeesh. :)
i'm with emily! that's the one that stuck out to me. but new zealand, that's pretty dang cool. and welcome back to blog land!
Post a Comment