Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm Totally Hooked


























So I have been totally obsessed with the book series started by Stephanie Meyer. I had seen many others posting these books on their blogs and finally decided to give them a try. I was addicted from the first page. It's not earth shattering literature, but it's fun and entertaining. I can't wait for her 3rd book to come out August 7th - "Eclipse".
Let's just say that I'm totally in love with Edward. I justify it because he has red hair and amber eyes - and so does Greg, so I think of him as I read - just a more "Celestial" version of Greg. Is that bad?

So ladies, if you are looking for an easy read you need to check them out. Make sure you aren't doing anything for a few days because you will get totally sucked in.

5 comments:

emily said...

well i just got harry potter last nite, so it will have to wait. but it's always good to get book recommendations - thanks!

erinmalia said...

i've never even heard of these, megan. but like emily, i just started harry. we'll see how long that takes.

Becky said...

Edward doesn't have red hair you silly! You should go to the author's website www.stepheniemeyer.com and look up the photos of the guy she thinks Edward looks most like (I think it's in the part where they talk about a movie coming out.) He's soooooo beautiful! Anyway, can you tell I'm obsessed, too?
But, I'm also obsessed with Harry Potter, so I'm thinking that by the time I'm done with that, Eclipse will be close to coming out. Then I can go back to my obsession with Edward . . . sigh! :)

Meg said...

Correction Miss Becky - he does have reddish hair. It's reddish brown - JUST LIKE GREG'S!! I was reading something on her website and his hair color is mentioned as being, "reddish brown". You were making me think I made it up or something. You're the silly!

Meg said...

By the way - did you happen to read the first chapter of the book she is writing to be the companion to "Twilight" that is from Edward's perspective? Very cool. Can't wait till that is published!