So it's official - we have the BEST DOG EVER!!!!! He is so perfect for our family. He has fit in without any real problems with us adjusting to him. He has only had 1 or 2 accidents and that was our fault for not paying attention to the signs of him wanting to go out. He is super obedient and such a love. He is great with Ellie and she loves him so much. She has been so happy since we have gotten him.
He went for his first grooming appointment the other day and looks like a whole new dog. It's really a cute look and I think he will like it for summer.
Truthfully, I had my doubts about getting him. I was super stressed out with the move and everything new, but I'm glad a listened and followed those quite promptings to get him. I really think he will be a great addition to the family - for years to come I hope. He gets neutered on the 1st of August and I'm already stressing about it. It has to be done though, so we will pray all will go well.
Us people folk in the family love him, but the cat has a VERY different opinion. He is basically living in the basement and we knew he was desperate when we went to wake Ellie up on Sunday and he was in her crib. For him to pick the 2 year old over the dog tells you something. It was pretty funny actually. I'm hoping they will eventually learn to co-habitate, so well see what time will do.
6 comments:
funny that we both have the best dogs ever! i'm so glad that your stress can be alleviated. man, i think we both went through the exact same thing with the dogs. again, congrats on little griffin.
griffin looks adorable - i looooove the new "do." :)
and i love the picture of the cat and ellie. very cute and funny!
i'm so glad you all love him so much!
Yay! You got a dog. He's so cute! I love the hairdo. He looks so soft and fuzzy! Maybe Frankie should have him over to play one day! I doubt George will ever get used to him--Tazzie still hates Frankie with a passion and will swipe him whenever she can. But then again, she's never really been a very nice little kitty!
Congrats on your new "baby!"
Very Cute! Congrats on the new house and the new addition to your family. We miss you guys.
tag--you're it! see my blog if this doesn't make sense.
The lyrics "cats in the cradle" comes to mind! The dog is adorable - I thought it was a toy at first. He is so cute!
Post a Comment