I am on a house kick and it is BIG!!! Poor Greg.
But I am determined to make this one different from all the previous "house kicks" I've been on before. It's going to last.
There have been times in my past where I will have a good day or two of getting things done and then I get tired, and discouraged, and frustrated, and that ugly word FEAR aka SCARED creeps in and I'm left for months with half finished projects or material to start projects and they sit.......and sit....and sit until I have another wave of "energy". I want to reverse the percentages. I want to have months and months of productivity with occasional days here and there of inactivity. I realize those days are super necessary. Just not on the level I've been accessing them.
I am inherently lazy. It's a quality I don't like very much about myself. I also fear a lot. The two make a bad combination for getting anything done on a consistent basis. I always feel I shouldn't or can't do things cause I might mess them up. Or I've asked Greg to do them because I don't want too and because he is already doing so much, they never get done. This causes more frustration and fear and we are off to the races.
NOT ANY MORE. Every time I am too afraid to do something or think I can't, I'm doing it - at least when it comes to projects around the house (baby steps). I am identifying my fear and then facing it. So far I've been on track. I can't wait to show you the changes!
No comments:
Post a Comment