Thursday, February 10, 2011

Writing the Love

So a few months ago I was in the UPS store helping my mom send some stuff home from Christmas.  As I stood waiting for her to check out I noticed a bunch of little cards on the desk.  They were so cute that I bought about 8 of them.  I'm am going to be hiding them in various places for Greg to find this month.  I think they were about $.99.  I think it's an easy and cheap way to tell your honey that you are thinking about them and fill their heart with a little extra love.  So don't wait, go get them now!

2 comments:

r.l.secor said...

cute! cute!

did you decoupage your L O V E
letters also?

I love decoupaging paper onto wood.

Especially frames and antiquing them.
FUN FUN.

Good idea on the notes. I haven't done that for a while. I get perturbed that he is so UN sentimental.

I have been trying to remind myself lately to be true to myself and do the things that feel good to me REGARDLESS of his reaction....

Brittany Weaver said...

Great idea! Here's another idea I just stumbled upon...go to www.google.com today. Just below the search field link will appear that says "Remind your Valentine of a special place you’ve shared." Click on it to send a special Valentine email reminding your love of a special place. I've already had fun with that today as Derek is at work and I'm home doing laundry. :)