..............sending my first born to kindergarten
..............redoing our laundry room
..............planning an "Amazing Race"
..............our trip to the NW for a wedding and couple time
..............helping a friend and her husband labor to bring a new life into the world
..............sickness the likes of which could have only come from THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!!
..............running a 1/2 marathon - this coming weekend
Until then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please enjoy the following:
4 comments:
Good luck w/ the marathon!
Good luck with the race! We were in opposite positions one year ago when we last saw you in St. George... :( now I'm feeling very great with child and can barely jog/walk 3 miles. Can't wait to get back into it.
I hope we didn't miss your trip to the NW! I know it's hard to fit everything in, but if you haven't come yet and can manage to fit us into your schedule, we'd love to see you.
you ARE super woman. I don't even leave the house. Christian is looking soooo old! Good luck with your marathon. Wish I was runnin with ya.
amie
i'm just tired reading your post. :) good luck this weekend! i'm jealous of ya and wish i could be there running with you. i'm planning on doing a 1/2 next spring or so - hopefully.
your kids are looking way too adorable and grown-up.
can't wait to see more posts!
Post a Comment