Friday, June 25, 2010

For Me to Know and ......

.... well, you to probably never know.  I have gotten quite the inner chuckle out of the responses from my last post.  There is a small part of me that loves the squirming going on on your sides of the monitor.  In many ways it means you are engaged in my life and wonder what I'm up to.  I love you all for it.

As far as I know at this very moment, none of your guesses come even close to what I was talking about.  However, Amie may have since she never really stated her guess.  But we shall leave it all a mystery for now - and perhaps always.

I will say this.  Change does not have to be huge or noticeable to others.  Often tiny insignificant shifts in patterns and life can cause great turmoil in someones personal world.  We tend to be a society who bases everything on a MACRO scale in terms of importance when very important and life altering things can take place on a very micro level.  It has instilled in me the reason for being in tune with the Spirit, for truly listening to what others are saying, and for making sure we try our hardest to not judge others incorrectly or at all.

Are you squirming again?  I do hope.

8 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Well, I didn't comment on your last post, but I can think of one thing that I am dreading that will change things in my home. Kindergarten. I don't know if that is what you are talking about, but it's what I'm talking about. Are you ready for Ellie to start? Nervous? I know I am, both. And you are just around the corner from it. Whatever it is you are referring to, good luck.

r.l.secor said...

i love that you always put a picture - Jack is so funny and cool

Suze said...

"Often tiny insignificant shifts in patterns and life can cause great turmoil in someones personal world." Amen, sister!

Also, Jack is too cool. :)

Kara and Chant said...

Is Christian crawling yet? That could cause lots of changes!

marlene said...

You're a turkey. But, I hope things are well in any event. Hi to your family from ours. We just bought a minivan---all the better to road trip with.

Yvonne said...

I totally know what your change is. So just go ahead and tell me and I'll tell you if you're right. ;-) hee hee.

Terri_B said...

Hey Meggie, wanted to let you know that I finally posted pics of Stephen's jungle room... Inspired by you!! Take a look! Love ya!

Britt said...

I'm sure Greg will be made bishop right when Ellie starts kindergarten. That's my guess. :)