Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Secrets of a Healthy Immune System









While I was at the church the other day helping a friend plan her sons wedding reception the following is what Jack decided to eat:


*1/4 of a Subway sandwich I bought
*Chips I brought
*A chocolate cookie I bought
*A lollipop out of the garbage can
*Several pieces of gum from my purse (he needed several since he kept swollowing them)
*Almost 2 whole full size candy bars he found in my purse from a fundraiser purchase
*Various items on the gym floor
*A half eaten bagel with cream cheese (from who knows when) out of the garbage


We are into creating strong immune systems in this house and he just wanted to make sure he took it to a whole new level.

2 comments:

emily said...

honestly, he sounds exactly like miles! :)

Amie Orton said...

BAHAHAHA!