i'm on my 3rd load for the day! :) i don't know how many i'll get to - but i do know that it won't be over. there will be more and more laundry tomorrow. . . :)
at least your bed is made... that seems more than I can get done in a day lately - and I only have two little ones.
i do not consider toilets a "wifely" duty---have long lobbied to put that one firmly in the "husbandly" category.
Agree Marlene, however, there are plenty of other things he does, so it's a give and take here.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm on my 3rd load for the day! :) i don't know how many i'll get to - but i do know that it won't be over. there will be more and more laundry tomorrow. . .
:)
at least your bed is made... that seems more than I can get done in a day lately - and I only have two little ones.
i do not consider toilets a "wifely" duty---have long lobbied to put that one firmly in the "husbandly" category.
Agree Marlene, however, there are plenty of other things he does, so it's a give and take here.
Post a Comment