I was looking back through my blog recently and realized I have hardly posted any pictures of Mr. Happy. Seriously, I have never met a better more happy baby. I'm not saying the kid can't scream - he can, but it's usually for a reason - hungry, tired, poopy diaper. Outside of those things, as content as can be. Even at such a young age, he makes me feel important. He smiles from ear to ear when he sees me. The thing I love about it is it's just not a face smile, it's a whole body smile. Lucky for everyone else he kindly smiles at them in the same way. It does wonders for ones self esteem. You think your the hottest thing he's seen his whole life. And how could those baby blues not just grab you and pull you right in?
I truly never thought I would have cute kids. I always thought they'd be ugly (o.k. Jack was ugly when he was born, but he has outdone himself since in the major cuteness category). Little C-Bob has finally convinced me that perhaps all of my children - present and future - will turn out just fine in the looks category. But more important than looks I want them to be good, honest, faithful citizens and I think we are holding are own there. I guess I will know more once hormones start in on the dance.
So for now, I'm going to enjoy and eat up the smiles and cuteness I get from my second boyfriend.


1 comment:
I've always remembered how you said that you'd prefer your daughter to be more on the homely side so that she wouldn't have boys chasing her as a teen-ager (right? or something to that effect, I think.) Anyway, it made me laugh, and when I got your Christmas card this year, I knew for sure you didn't get your wish, with any of your kids!
Post a Comment