The overall thread that makes having 3 kids hard, this one........
If you don't know this little guy, just read the look on his face to get an idea of his personality. I'm banking on that it will bring our family much comic relief - someday. His saving quality - he's sooo cute.
For an example of his "fun" personality let us review what just happened in the kitchen.
I babysit a boy from across the street every week one or two days. He's here today which is great because Ellie has someone to play with, but it makes Jack go a little nuts-o. I had gotten cups of water for the 2 older kids. They of course didn't drink the water, but left it on the edge of the counter. Just the right height for you know who. I was in the other room when I heard Jack start jumping. I knew exactly what had happened when the sound of the jump turned into a nice soggy crunchy sound. I marched in there to discipline him only to be met with a big grin and a giggle. I just had to chuckle. That is not always my response, but this time it was so cute.
Please someone tell me I will look back on this with fondness. My sanity depends on it.

2 comments:
I am wondering if there really is something to the middle child syndrome. My Ainsley is sometimes a handful too. But she has gotten better. Cross your fingers. Good thing they are cute!
i think you are already looking back on it with fondness. :)
if i'm wrong - you will, you will. that kid is just way to cute indeed.
Post a Comment