Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feeling Lucky?!?


Since we are exactly one month away from the true lucky day, I thought I'd post this.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.




This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:




1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!




2. What I create will be just for you.




3. It'll be done this year. That gives me a good ten and a half months to get it done!




4. You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!




5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange




The catch? There is no catch! But if you'd like to pass this fun thing along, copy and paste it into your blog.

8 comments:

marisa said...

Count me in as number 1! It was so much fun to have you here...wish we didn't live sooooo far apart!

Kara and Chant said...

Sounds interesting! You are so creative, that I am thrilled to see what it will be!

r.l.secor said...

I luuuuv it! The stranger the better - as long as I get lucky then I will do the happy dance. I've been trying to make something for you for like a year and a half or something like that but I forget what I'm doing... I started making cards for you with the contact paper you used to wrap Alex's bday present when she turned 2.... the couple I made were really cute -

Day O' Luck here we come.

Anonymous said...

I never win anything!

Jen said...

Count me in!!

emily said...

ARGH!

Terri_B said...

DOUBLE ARGH!!

Anonymous said...

You'll have to let everyone know what you ended up making! So think of me Saturday-I'm running in the Indy500 Mini!