Saturday, February 21, 2009

Congrats

Congratulations to those of you who were the lucky 1st five people to reply. I'm excited to get working on your gifts. To those who were a bit late, don't worry, I will have other give aways. It's a very fun thing to do.

To those who did win, I love to give gifts that are needed or wanted. I do have ideas for most of you already, but I would like you to have some input on what you get. So, if there is a room in your house that just needs something or a particular thing (not too complicated or expensive) that you have wanted, would you let me know? Also, would you give me an idea of the color scheme involved? If you have no idea of what to do, no worries, I will think of something.

I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

hey you!!! Happy birthday, I meant to post this then, but you know-life happens! But i was thinking about ya! Hope you had a fantastic day! And also, thank you for the tip-that is perfect!!!!!! I was debating what to do for you, but you helped me make my choice!! I really want to see pics of this new room too:) It sounds like it is going to be so gorgeous!! And you know we love the paris theme!!! Way to go:)