Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our Anniversary


It's been 5 years today. This years anniversary was a little more low key than last years. Last year we celebrated with buying our first home and me telling Greg I was pregnant with one we now call Jack. This year we went to dinner and a movie (Prince Caspian - highly recommend it). I'm happy to report it's been a good year.


I can't say how grateful I am to be married to the man I am. He is so good to me and is the best husband ever. He is a great father to our two kids and they both adore him for it - as do I. I'm looking forward to many more years with the man I love, cherish, and call my best friend.

6 comments:

erinmalia said...

awwww....so sweet. congrats on five years!

Elisa said...

Happy Anniversary!! I guess that means it's been 5 years since I've seen you. Road trip to St. Louis?!

Elisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerri said...

Congratulations on five years! Way to go!

emily said...

still a cute couple! we love you guys and are glad you guys love you guys. hehe. :)

Yvonne said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been 5 years; it seems like just yesterday that you two were there at our wedding and you caught my bouquet! My how time flies!! :)