Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where, Has My Ice Cream Cone Gone??

So awhile back I was sitting in this very spot surfing the net eating a Skinny Cow ice cream cone. If you haven't had one, you must try them. So Yummmm. I protect my cones fiercely and will never cave into sharing - even with relentless begging from an adorable red head just over 3. The whole cone is great, but the chocolate nugget at the bottom of the cone is the best. They only have one downfall - the price - over $4 for 4 cones. Not a happy thing, but I will sacrifice on occasion.

So, you can imagine my "loss" when as I was partaking, part of the cone fell onto the floor. I searched and searched but could never find it. I started to wonder if I had just "thought" part of it fell and soon forgot about it. As the night wore on I eventually left this spot to deal with children, pick up, and other motherly nightly duties. It must have been an hour or more before I plopped down on the couch to chat with Greg when the mystery of the missing cone fragment revealed itself.......












How in the heck did I miss that? And how in the heck did it stay on my foot for all that time? Some things will always remain a mystery.

*Sorry for all the angles. I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so you got them all. I thing the first one is the winner - if I have to pick.

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

so do the cones taste better than their ice cream sandwiches? not sure that i've seen them; i'll have to look harder.

and i love that you thought to take pictures of your foot for the blog. isn't it funny how you automatically do that now? blogging has changed the way i look at a lot of things. sadly.

Kerri said...

So my question is. . . did you eat it? he he he!

emily said...

so funny - and kind of gross, too. especially if you ate it. :)

i'll have to look into those cones and see if we have them here. yum.

Meg said...

No, I did not eat it!!! It was way over its time limit of eating things when they fall of the floor - or foot in my case.

Elisa said...

That's funny.