give it time, honey. i'm sure when you start feeling IT, you'll wish you were feeling nothing. :)good luck!!!! i can't wait to hear all abou it. love ya!
oooooh so exciting! hope everything goes well.
Oh :( so sorry! I know that is soooooo frustrating! Still thinkin of you! I'm sure it will all go great! Good LUCK!
hang in there, megan. and by the way, you are just plain difficult as to not finding out gender ahead of time.
Megan-This is hardly the time for this, but do this if you can, if you're in labor right now, I guess I'll understand :)I just got tagged and now I'm tagging you in a random-facts-about-you blog game. Check out my blog for details.Enjoy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
give it time, honey. i'm sure when you start feeling IT, you'll wish you were feeling nothing. :)
good luck!!!! i can't wait to hear all abou it. love ya!
oooooh so exciting! hope everything goes well.
Oh :( so sorry! I know that is soooooo frustrating! Still thinkin of you! I'm sure it will all go great! Good LUCK!
hang in there, megan. and by the way, you are just plain difficult as to not finding out gender ahead of time.
Megan-
This is hardly the time for this, but do this if you can, if you're in labor right now, I guess I'll understand :)
I just got tagged and now I'm tagging you in a random-facts-about-you blog game. Check out my blog for details.
Enjoy.
Post a Comment