Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?




I don't know how much I agree with this, but I do love Sunflowers, so I won't complain. They are bright and cheery - which I've been hard pressed for these days. They are also strong and robust, which I would describe myself as, so I guess there is a similarity there.
Hope you all have a Springy day!

3 comments:

emily said...

i'll call you "sunny" for now on. i did that and turned out to be a "canna." whatever that is. but the description was - uhhhhh - completely NOT me. :) love ya!

Suzie Petunia said...

Hey, I'm a Snap Dragon... can we still be friends? :)

I hope things are going better with the house-hunt. Good luck!

erinmalia said...

i'm a nigella. "Many people think you are just a little bit odd, but you consider yourself just a little eccentric. You find new experiences exciting and fulfilling." i didn't even know such a flower existed!