I have looked at several blogs with people posting 100 things about themselves and I thought I'd give a go at it. I hope I can come up with 100.
1. I am an animal lover who has only ever had cats.
2. My favorite ice cream is chocolate almond fudge from the BYU creamery.
3. I hate it when people are doing something else while you talk to them on the phone.
4. I love great big American flags waving on tall flag poles.
5. I will eat just about anything - definitely not picky.
6. I believe there is beauty to be found in any place you live.
7. I always wanted a baby with red hair - if it were only curly it would seal the deal.
8. I hate PMS, but would never give up being a woman.
9. I loved giving birth.
10. I still cry when I think about my cat "George" who died 4 years ago this month.
11. A great pleasure for me is to hear an educated African American man speak.
12. I want to live in Canada someday.
13. I only learned to love to cook after I got married and my kitchen was my own.
14. I hate making beds.
15. I hardly ever file my fingernails.
16. I am greatly irritated by the fact that it is so expensive to eat healthy foods in this country and yet everyone wonders why we can't seem to do anything about our nations obesity problem.
17. Lilacs are probably my most favorite smelling flower.
18. I have run 2 marathons.
19. I want to go dog sledding someday.
20. I can't stand people who only talk about themselves (and yet here I am telling you all about ME).
21. I love that I have hazel eyes.
22. My teeth, I believe, are my best feature - so I better get flossing.
23. I love to be warm but would rather go to Alaska than Hawaii on vacation.
24. I can't stand to wear flip flops (sorry Emily).
25. I think my husband looks soooo sexy in a suit.
26. I want to learn how to drive an 18-wheeler someday.
27. I used to want to be an astronaut.
28. My wedding ring was my grandmother's.
29. I am extremely sentimental.
30. Green is my favorite color.
31. If I could do college all over again, I don't think I'd change a thing.
32. I'm glad I was 27 when I got married.
33. Whenever I see a dead animal on the side of the road I always feel sad.
34. I wish my girlfriends would call more often.
35. I think I suffer from A.D.D.
36. I've never broken a bone.
37. No matter how hard I try, I don't think I will ever have a 6 pack of a stomach.
38. I don't think I will ever stop having a soft spot for crushes in my past.
39. Asia was the only place I didn't want to go on my mission.
40. I will never own a horse.
41. The view from my parent's house is one of the best in the world.
42. I love hot food.
43. You can never have too much garlic in anything.
44. When I look at other couples and try to identify who I would be in their relationship, I am 9 times out of 10 the guy.
45. Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.
46. If I were to choose a different career, I would be a surgeon.
47. I have an unbelievable sense of direction.
48. It is never a good policy to have my husband drive if we are in a hurry.
49. My kids will all learn how to drive stick.
50. I took my drivers test on a stick and passed the first time.
51. I have a very sensitive scalp.
52. I have been told I have a beautiful singing voice, but would rather give a speech in front of 100,000 people before I sing in front of 10.
53. I would love to learn how to act.
54. I love to create fancy desserts.
55. Organization is a definite weakness I hope will become a strength one of these days.
56. I can watch and be fascinated with any surgery, but if someone describes it to me, I want to throw-up.
57. The day my sister died was the greatest pain I have ever felt.
58. I believe global warming is more due to moral pollution than temporal pollution.
59. I won't move anywhere that doesn't have a Pottery Barn.
60. Saucony is my running shoe of choice.
61. My favorite sport to watch is Tennis.
62. I keep in touch with only one friend from high school.
63. I can't wait until I have another chance to go back to Europe.
64. My bridesmaids at my wedding wore black.
65. I am a better follower than leader.
66. I will NEVER email my Christmas card.
67. I cherish the friends I can pick up right where we left off, even if it was 5 years ago since I last spoke to them.
68. Fall is my favorite time of year.
69. I hate when people give me the excuse of being busy for not doing something - "Welcome to the world of busy people."
70. If you have not had the "Monte Cristo" sandwich at Bennigans - you are really missing out.
71. I'm scared to think of parenting another child.
72. I wish I knew my nieces and nephews better.
73. My guests will never have to help with the clean up when they come to my house for dinner and I will never do it while they are there.
74. I love male golden retrievers and labs with big heads.
75. All I expect from others is effort.
76. I want my kids to see the amazing things in the U.S. before they start venturing abroad.
77. I want to adopt a Korean baby girl someday.
78. I secretly hope someone nominates me for the show "What Not to Wear".
79. I love that I wear glasses instead of contacts.
80. After having Ellie, my ears no longer flare up from wearing cheap earrings.
81. The hardest age for me to turn was 19.
82. I only went skiing once while living in Utah for 5 years.
83. I hope I look as good as my mom when I'm her age.
84. I love to talk.
85. I took piano lessons for 8 years and still can't play the piano.
86. "My Dog Skip" is one of my favorite movies.
87. I expect to be thanked, but hate public praise.
88. I hate to lose.
89. If I were granted one wish I would wish for constant internal peace.
90. I wish I had more siblings.
91. I wish I could trust more people.
92. Of all the places I've ever lived - Utah had the best weather - but I never want to live there again.
93. Traverse City, Michigan is my heaven on earth - in the summer.
94. I'm still searching for the perfect house.
95. My feet are always cold.
96. I have no best friend.
97. I admire people who are not afraid to display their weaknesses.
98. I love it when it snows because it makes the world quiet.
99. My kids will all learn how to swim at a young age.
100. I love hamburgers.
101. I'm a terrible speller.
There you have it. It took me forever!!! I didn't realize how boring I was until doing this. I'll have to work on that.
5 comments:
you are definitely not boring - just a little weird for not liking flip-flops! it was fun to read megs, thanks!
that was EMILY who said that - i have absolutely NO idea how it came up with ben??????? i don't think he's ever signed up with blogger (he just told me he hasn't)and has never even left a comment on my blog. so this will probably say "ben" but it's emily.
In a way, I was sad to hear it wasn't Ben. For a minute there I was really flattered that he would take the time to read my blog and comment.
i, too, would be flattered if he left a comment on my blog! :)
hey megan. even though i don't really know you, it's fun to read this and see what we have in common and what we don't. keep it up!
Post a Comment