This is to let everyone know that the Tilton Family has arrived in their new home of Missouri. It doesn't feel real yet, but I'm sure it will sink in one of these days, and when it does, I'm sure the tears will flow. I've been so stressed and busy that I haven't really had time to think much lately. Even as I type this, I'm ready to fall over I'm so tired. So I will make it brief.
We went house hunting all day. It was encouraging. We saw the most gorgeous house ever - and it's in our price range. We are both wondering why we aren't jumping at it. I think we are past feeling at this point. There are so many factors to consider and it makes us nervous. It took us 6 months to pick out a couch, why do we think we will be able to settle on a house any faster. Our temporary residence is nice and will keep us comfy for now. We are hoping not too comfy though.
Just wanted to check in. Would love to hear from anyone.
5 comments:
i'm glad you all made it. i'll call you soon - we're in denver right now. good luck with the house hunting.
Hey Tiltons We are glad to hear all is well. We are thinking of you and are excited for the weeks to come. Good luck with the house hunt. Take your time there is no rush and make sure you get what you want. We need your cell #s so we can keep in touch. Lots of Luck
Allsops
Oh, I hate that feeling of "just moved in". I know it all too well. I hope it passes quickly.
Are you doing alright? Hopefully you are so busy making new friends you haven't had time to post!
Hi Megan,
I am a stalker and a friend of Sarah's. I love these 100's lists! What marathons have you run? I am living vicariously through other runners right now, so humor me, please. :-)
Post a Comment