So I decided it was time to do a new post so that I don't have to feel the quilt I for some reason feel for posting about my birhtday. I guess I feel it's a little to "in your face" kind of a post.
I don't really have anything too exciting and earth shattering to report, so you get to hear a bunch of my random thoughts.
First, why will my child not go to sleep and take her nap? I put her down from falling asleep in the car and she was knocked out cold. No more than 15 minutes later she was whimpering. I am still choosing to ignore her since it hasn't turned into full on screaming and she needs to sleep more.
The weather here is perfect today. The sun is out and the sky is blue. It is in the 50's and I'm loving it. Ellie and I did our daily pass through the YMCA and then drove over to a neighborhood that has a new house listed in it to take a walk and enjoy the beautiful weather. I love the house and we are going to see it this evening along with another one we are interested in. I am hoping hoping we can make a decision soon. There are pros and cons to each house, so I guess we will have to see how we feel. I think it comes down to the fact that we are being just a tad bit picky, but as one of my friends said, "It's not like you can return it if you don't like it." How very true and that much more stressful.
I have started to write in a journal. I am trying to be better about that. I did it everyday on my mission and then haven't done it since. It makes me sad that all of those memories are gone and faded. I have been going strong for a week now, so hopefully I will be able to continue documenting my boring and "Groundhog Day" like life for future generations to enjoy. This blog will certainly add to the documentation.
Well, the screaming has begun, so I must go. Bye!
3 comments:
i'm anxious to hear about the houses you checked out. you'll have to post pictures when you find "the one." :)
man, i thought i could get rid of the guilt associated with not writing in a journal once i began blogging. good luck with that though!
Happy belated Birthday! I love that picture on your birthday post - such beautiful colors!
Buying a house is such a huge decision - good luck! I do hope you find something you just love, love, love.
Post a Comment