Thursday, January 04, 2007

The 12th Day of Christmas

"On the 12th Day of Christmas,
my True Friend Gave to Me....

...12 minutes of Helium Balloon Fun,
11 good Christmas books,
10 Good Laughs with Hockl,
9 Palm Branches,
8 Members of a Loving Family (soon to be 9),
7 Ellie Hugs,
6 Paperclips,
5 Christmas Stockings,
4 Generations of Loved Ones,
3 green comfy blankets,
2 Braiding Hair Friends,
And 1 Warm Winter Hat."
O.k, so this one was going to be 12 Helium balloons,
but they were just too expensive. She did have a blast with them though.
She can spot a balloon anywhere. Our supermarket has them
and she always lights up with delight at any sighting of one. The same
goes for airplanes. Well, this is the last and final day and I hope you
have all enjoyed it. I'm glad I did it so that Ellie has some documentation
of her first Christmas and things that she found fun as a child. I hope you
will all document the special events in your lives for future generations. I hope you
all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2007 will be the best year for you yet.
Love, Meg

No comments: