Thursday, January 04, 2007

Our 2006 Christmas

So here are some of the highlights from our Christmas trip to sunny AZ. The weather was perfect - not too hot and not too cold. Snow would have been nice on Christmas day, but they didn't have it here in Michigan either, so I can't complain. We basically sat around and ate the whole week, but I did get out and run 3 times with Greg, so that's how I justified it. We watched "Mulan" more times then I thought possible. I was just thanking my lucky stars that Dallin at least picked a movie that is entertaining to be his favorite to watch over and over and over and over again. It could have been "Tigger" or "Winnie the Pooh" and then I would have had to shoot myself.


This sign is from when my Dad served in the Marines here in Yuma.
They have a big Marine base here and a favorite activity of theirs was to
come to this shack of a Mexican restaurant and eat nachos. I think my dad's
record was like 52 or something. So his same didn't go on the sign,
but this is his group, so we had to take a picture.

Here Ellie and Dallin are having fun together. It was fun to

have the cousins together so they could play.


Dallin and I had a ton of fun decorating this Gingerbread house

together. It's a great thing that needs to be a family tradition.


Here is a tradition - our Christmas Eve Crab Feast. The 24th
is my dad's birthday, so we have made a tradition of eating
crab that night for his birthday dinner. It was yummy!!!



Our first note to Santa. That one's going in the scrapbook.





Here is "Santa" himself. We were spoiled this year.




Christmas morning. Dallin definitely got the whole Santa thing,
Ellie will take a little time, but it was fun ripping paper of presents.


"Hullabaloo" was the best thing Santa could have brought to Mr. Dallin.
He was soooo excited!

All tuckered out from all the fun. It was a great Christmas.


1 comment:

Suzie Petunia said...

We played that game over Christmas with the cousins and now my Henry wants it for his birthday! It is such a great game!