It's 4:36AM and I can't sleep. My hips just ache and my cervix is hurting - pressure. This is the kind of pain I had with Jack. It's no fun. I have to be up in an hour and a half for a dentist appointment. I know that's when I'll finally get tired again!
Extreme exhaustion hit me all of a sudden yesterday. I was afraid I was going to fall asleep driving around and we had a lot of places to go. One was my doctors appointment. I'm dialated to maybe a 1/2 cm and it's head is down, but that does not mean a thing. I never dialate until I go into labor - and let's all hope I'm not going there right now. It has to wait until at least Saturday so the carpet can go in and we can get the house back together. Say a prayer for us!
This baby is quite the hiccuper! They had them just a few minutes ago. If you don't know what they are it can be a little unnerving at first. I think they're fun. I will be interested to see if they hiccup a lot once they are born. It appears they also like to sleep at 4:30am which will be a good thing. They are moving a little but not super active, which always has me worried. There they go! I don't know how it's moving at all since I don't feel like there's much room for anyone to do anything in there!
OK I'm rambling.....off to try and sleep again. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1 comment:
Hope the carpet's in and everyone's doing well - looking forward to the arrival news!
Post a Comment