Monday, March 26, 2012

Featured

(After you read the blog and then this "hair" picture of mine will make sense - practice what you preach!)

I'm going to openly admit this - I am addicted to reading blogs.  I love it.  It fills me up and is a comfort for me.  One blogger I read often has asked for her readers to send in little bios about themselves and why they read her blog.  Today she featured me.  Head on over and get to know Miss Molly.  Her story is heart wrenching but SO inspiring at the same time.

*Note: I wrote the post on her blog last summer when it was 112 degrees.  It is in no way reflecting the GLORIOUS weather we are currently having.

5 comments:

Suze said...

I think that's awesome!! What a post.

I read her blog too and think it's pretty great. Really cool that you got featured.

emily said...

great post, megs. i loved reading it. but it made me sad that we live so far apart. but i really liked and agreed with all you said. thanks for sharing it with us. :)

p.s. i see absolutely nothing wrong with your hair. it looks waaaay better than mine - even when i "do" it. :)

Krystal said...

Hey there! I just read your post on Molly's blog and had to come over and say that I loved it. I love the "castle" analogy with the bed head and kids running around. I, too, have never lost a child but I keep reading her blog for the same reasons. I've never thought about it the way you wrote it and absolutely loved it. Very cute! :)

Kim Chapman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Chapman said...

Loved reading your post, Megan! You are amazing and insightful and honest. I love you to bits!