Saturday, February 04, 2012

Four


So last Saturday this adorable boy turned 4!!  I can't believe he's that old.  He is a ray of happiness in my life.  He is sweet and fun, loving and caring.  He is mischievous and sneaky, rude and sassy.  He is 100% boy and I wouldn't have him any other way.  He is so perfect for our family.  

While all my children are awesome in their own way, he is just cool.  Really cool.  I often tell Greg how lucky Ellie is to have such a cool brother.  He adores her at this point and they can play for hours together having a great time and just laugh and laugh and laugh.  They can fight well too so don't think it's all roses around here.

If he has a major flaw it's movies.  The kid is addicted.  That's partly my fault.  We are going to try and be better.  I will admit I love watching him watch a movie and just start laughing at something he thinks is funny.  It's the cutest thing ever.

My life is better because he's in it.  He is a gift I am eternally grateful for.  I will cry the day he wants to shave his head, but for now I'm going to keep his hair longer then my father-in-law thinks I should because I can.  He is only 4 after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow he looks so much older in that photo! Happy birthday to jack. He's going it be great and I can't wait to know about all the amazing things he does!

emily said...

not only is he cool, he looks cool. :)

and he sounds like a super cool son, too. way to be jack. and what a lucky mom you are, megs. :)

Brittany Weaver said...

How cute! I didn't realize he and Jane are so close in age. She will be 4 in April! Wow, we really do need to get back in touch, at least in the next 12 years or so, to make sure one of the arranged marriages pans out...