I can't believe this beautiful little girl made me a mother 6 years ago. I can remember it like it was yesterday. So many emotions and new experiences came rushing at us. It was good to be naive then.
For us to remember, here are a few things about Ellie right now.
*She LOVES horses. In fact she's going to get to go riding for one of her presents.
*She loves to read. I cannot believe how fast she has learned and how much she loves it.
*She loves to color and loves paper. I'm thinking scrap booking is going to be right up this girls alley.
*She is smart. Tonight she recounted the whole story of Alma the younger and the Sons of King Mosiah with no help. Greg and I both sat there amazed. It gave us new hope that persistent scripture study is paying off.
*She loves her brothers. I am so grateful for this a a mama.
*She wants to do what is right.
*She is very sensitive.
*She is a great helper.
*She is finding her own voice and isn't afraid to let us hear it.
*She loves her grandparents.
*She is SO excited to turn six.
So on this her 6th birthday I thought I'd also take the opportunity to share some pictures of when she was younger. These are the few we still have after our computer crashed and we lost many. Fortunately I have hard copies of her birth. She was and still is SO beautiful!
WE LOVE YOU ELLIE!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


4 comments:
oh happy birthday ellie! well gosh she seems practically perfect. :) what a great little gal. so glad you got her and she's got you.
Happy birthday, Ellie!
happy birthday to ellie! I'm sorry I missed it. I thought it was the sixth.
She's so fantastic. You're a lucky mom!
What a cutie! I'm so glad she made it past those first few scary days of her life. Sounds like you guys are awesome parents! keep up the good work-- she'll make a great mommy to our future grandchildren! :)
Post a Comment