Monday, December 06, 2010

Sunshine Turns 1

Yesterday the brightest ray of Sunshine had a birthday.  Want to see?

Heavenly Father has blessed our family with one of the sweetest little boys I know.  People comment ALL the time on how relaxed and calm he is.  I "jokingly" refer to him as the "good son".  He is easy to smile, cuddle, and giggle.  He loves both his mommy and daddy and thinks his siblings are great.  As I type this he is dismantling my pantry, but he just seems to do it in such a nice way.  He has perfected the army crawl, sleeps through the night, takes long naps and is just pure joy.  His only fault, he is a bit of a picky eater.  Not too picky, but something we are working on.  
We love you sweet Christian boy.  Your big blue eyes and toothy smile make our days everyday.  XOXOXOX
Taking after his older brother with this move!

For his party we had the Rodabough's from church and his two "girlfriends" - Doloris and Arlene from the YMCA.  They are the best at watching him everytime I go.

5 comments:

Suze said...

Sweet, lovely cake for the sweetest handsome man! Happy birthday to Christian. :)

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday! He is adorable! :) And so is the cute cake. :)

Amie Orton said...

my jaw hit the floor when I saw how big he is! We haven't been gone THAT long have we? I love how blonde he is. What a perfect cake for your little sunshine. And is THAT you in the last picture? Wowza you look smokin! Love it.

emily said...

he looks the part too - so sweet!

adorable cake, too.

adrianne said...

he's adorable!