However, today was the fun day. Greg had been working for weeks on an "Amazing Race" - take 2 (the 1st was when we lived in Michigan). About 15 women gathered at my house at 10am and we were off. You can imagine my surprise when the first clue took us to the library and the next clue giver was MY MOM!!!! She had flown out to surprise me, even spent the night at my neighbors house. How cool is she?!?!?
The race was a blast, my group won, but really everyone did so well and all deserved a prize. Thanks to all the ladies reading this who came. To all the ladies reading this who weren't there, I would have loved for you to have been there.
My mom's here for a few weeks until we bless Christian in March. I'm so excited to have her here because now that I'm not pregnant or having just had a baby, we will be getting projects done. I will definitely post pictures.
To my awesome, handsome, sexy, hot hubby - you are the best and I'm so blessed to have you in my life. If I weren't me, I'd be jealous of me because of you.
To everyone else who made this a great birthday. Thanks so much. You all mean so much to me.
XOXOXO

5 comments:
I had so much fun, Megan! It was a much-needed break for me, too! Thanks to you, Greg, your mom and your neighbor for pulling this off. And the food afterwards was delicious.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am always off by a day for some reason, sorry!! I still love you though!! Greg really is the best! You're first amazing race WAS amazing, it really was one of the funnest things I've done! I'm sure this second one was wonderful too! Glad you had a great birthday! Miss you guys! Have a great one!
wow, what a fun day! both your birthday and your amazing race day. so cool. :) and then to have it all topped off with having your mom there! life seems pretty good for ya at the moment.
and. . . so sorry i didn't call you on your birthday. i thought of you all day and meant to call you that night. . .i did say to ben, "she's probably out with greg right now." and i was probably right. :) i wish we had a cheesecake factory here - sounds gooooood.
love ya girl! i'll talk to you sometime soon.
first, happy birthday.
second, i want to know more about this amazing race. what was it? what did you do? the name makes it sound so much fun!
Fun! I wish I could have been there!!! Greg, you're awesome! Happy belated B-day, Meg! I love you!
Post a Comment