I'm amazed that you can run like that. I jumped on the tramp with the kids for like 5 minutes and nearly needed CPR! Keep it up! Your kids are so adorable.
Hey, Megan, remember me? I saw you guys on the Weaver's site, and found your blog. Even stranger, I noticed other friends of ours on your blog (Dave and Kim) that I fell out of touch with YEARS ago, and would love to get into contact with again. Would you mind passing on that message to them? Even crazier, I have 2 other families (friends) that live where you guys live, too. All in a place I have never visited!
So good to see your pics and hear your funny stories. I think blogs are a great way for us moms to be in touch with each other and share stories we can relate to. Take care!
Hey there! I'm running a 1/2 marathon in two weeks, I'll be thinking of you! My offer to run with ya for a few miles when you come up here is still good!
9 comments:
that baby jack is too cute! although, i do have to say that i'd love love love to be in glacier (?) right now.
what is greg doing there without you? jack is adorable and getting so big. are you training for something, or just running lots of miles because????
Gorgeous scenery!!! Where is he? Looks like a place I'd love to visit. Your children are so cute. You must be a marathon mommy!
How do you have enough time in a day to run 10 miles, mow the lawn, and take care of two little cuties?? Do tell!!!
So cute. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again.
I'm amazed that you can run like that. I jumped on the tramp with the kids for like 5 minutes and nearly needed CPR! Keep it up! Your kids are so adorable.
Hope all is well...just wondering how you are doing and what you are up to these days?
Hey, Megan, remember me? I saw you guys on the Weaver's site, and found your blog. Even stranger, I noticed other friends of ours on your blog (Dave and Kim) that I fell out of touch with YEARS ago, and would love to get into contact with again. Would you mind passing on that message to them? Even crazier, I have 2 other families (friends) that live where you guys live, too. All in a place I have never visited!
So good to see your pics and hear your funny stories. I think blogs are a great way for us moms to be in touch with each other and share stories we can relate to. Take care!
Hey there! I'm running a 1/2 marathon in two weeks, I'll be thinking of you! My offer to run with ya for a few miles when you come up here is still good!
Post a Comment