The father of my children is next on the list. My kids LOVE their dad. I truly am second on the list compared to him. Ellie 9 times our of 10 will always pick her dad over me. The truth be known, I wouldn't have it any other way. I think a dad should be #1 in any girls life and I hope it stays that way forever for her - with me as a very very close 2nd of course. On the flip side, I hope I'm #1 for Jack. It's only fair, right?

Due to the computer meltdown earlier this year and their 2 year absence, I don't have a picture of my father-in-law handy. But, this hat worn my Ellie really sums him up. He is always wearing a hat like this. We are so excited for him and my mother-in-law to come home from their mission in August. We can't wait to introduce them to Jack and get reacquainted. They are both such great people and have raised a wonderful son whom I'm very privileged to be married to. I hope you have a great Father's Day Bill.
I love all of these wonderful men in my life. How blessed I am.
2 comments:
I love the pic of Greg and the kids-- Jack's smile is adorable and Ellie is so pretty! So much for your wish of having just an "average" looking girl to keep her out of trouble.
great pictures and tributes to all your fathers!
Post a Comment