Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It made me laugh

So there was something very important that happened while we were getting our computer situation figured out that I have neglected to blog about - Jack's Blessing.
We did it the 2nd weekend in March and were so glad to have Greg's sister Terri and brother Doug and family join us for the event. Doug and Tiff and their 5 kids get the "We Know You Really Love Us" award because they drove all the way from Texas, spent one night, and then headed back. Not that we doubt the love from the rest of you - but you know what I mean.
It was a great weekend and we wish all could have stayed longer, but we'll take what we can get.
Anyway, I was looking through the pictures the other day and came across this one of all of us. I took one look at Hayden (the 2nd littlest - other than Jack- close to the center of the photo) and just chuckled. His hair in this picture just made me laugh. You really need to click on the picture to make it bigger so you can really see it. It's just about the cutest think I've ever seen. I love little kids.





1 comment:

emily said...

yeah, that's a pretty great do.

thanks for the laugh. :)