Sunday, February 17, 2008

About My Lover


So, I've been tagged. This one I thought would be interesting, so here goes.


What is your hubby's name? Gregory Ball Tilton


How long have you been together? 5 Years in May - CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!


How long did you date? 1 1/2 years - perfect in a lot of ways - no surprises when we got married


Who said I love you first? I'm sure I did, though I don't remember


Who is taller? Greg


Who is smarter? This all depends on the situation. Book smart - definitely Greg - that's one reason I married him. Common sense smart - definitely me. It can be a sore spot in our marriage.


Who does the laundry? We both do. My man is not too low to fold laundry.


Who does the dishes? If he wants to eat - Greg.


Who sleeps on the right? Well if you are looking at the bed, me. If you are in bed, Greg.


Who pays the bills? Greg use to, but now I do it. I actually really enjoy it and feel it's important for the woman to know where the money goes. I spend most of it anyway, so it fits well.


Who mows the lawn? We both do. It is officially Greg's job, but I do it sometimes so that he has time with the family when he gets home. We'll see how that works with two kids this summer.


Who cooks dinner? me.


Who drives when you are together? I always want Greg too, although at times it would be a better idea if I did. Some of our biggest arguments have come when Greg drives.


Who is more stubborn? me.


Who kissed who first? It takes two doesn't it? We kissed each other.


Who asked who out first? Greg - and he brought another girl along - classy.


Who proposed? I guess you could say Greg did, but he only did it after basically being told he didn't have a choice.


Who wears the pants? Oh, me for sure, although he doesn't let me get away with much.

3 comments:

emily said...

thanks for playing - i loved reading it. some surprises, for sure. :) you make me laugh.

emily said...

p.s. cute picture of you two. i think, though, that you've stolen my dishware. i ate my lunch from the same "dishware" today.

Anonymous said...

so cute. I feel like I could hear Megan talking as I read that. CLASSIC. How's life with the new baby? -Lindsay